The point of this blog?
Well, I've decided to stand for election as National President of AUS. The election is a few months away so I thought I'd put myself out there so members could check me out and see if I'm the kind of person they want to lead the union into this important period of its development.
Equally importantly, the blog gives me the opportunity to hear your views as well; about the course you'd like the AUS to be steering, the issues at your campus, the challenges facing the university sector, broader social issues or any other matters of relevance to your union.
I'm kicking off the blog with a bit about me and my background. And I'll also explain why I want to be AUS President and why I think I'd do a good job in the role.
Wednesday, 13 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment